Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Buy, Sell, and Live Handmade

I am happy to announce that Nest of Threads has a boutique on Etsy, the world's most vibrant handmade marketplace.


I will slowly be building my inventory and offering more and more through my Etsy shop. I welcome you to browse around and spread the word of my Grand Opening!


What is Etsy?
Etsy's mission is to enable people to make a living making things, and to reconnect makers with buyers.
Etsy's vision is to build a new economy and present a better choice.
Buy, Sell, and Live Handmade.
Etsy celebrates individual creativity in design and craftsmanship by connecting unique people, stories and items in a playful and meaningful way. Etsy provides a marketplace for crafters, artists and collectors to sell their handmade creations, vintage goods and crafting supplies.